Mark Duginske’s DVD offers a master’s insights into machine woodworking and some honest shortcuts that will help you in your journey with basic power tools and how to achieve zero-frustration, complete control woodworking with machines.You will learn how to ‘read’ lumber to avoid stock-preparation problems.The DVD will show you how to fine-tune the table saw, band saw, drill press & radial-arm saw.Instructions on making mortise-and-tenon joints on the drill press.How to saw beautifully fitting dovetails on the table saw.How to make a 50-cent device that ensures accuracy to within 0.002 inches.
A 5-day apprenticeship for two with Christopher Kostow—a recipient of three Michelin stars at…
Create a Beautiful, Modern Home with One-of-a-Kind DIY Furniture
Beds, organizers, Adirondack chairs, a play table, and more! It’s easy to build inexpensive, quality furnishings with this indispensible collection of woodworking projects from Ana White, the popular blogger who has inspired millions of homemakers with her stylish furniture plans and DIY spirit. As a young mom on a tight budget, Ana learned to make her own well-designed pieces inspired by the styles in her favorite stores—saving thousands of dollars in the process.
Now, in this reference for woodworkers of all skill levels, Ana shares everything she has learned along the way. Inside The Handbuilt Home you’ll find:
• Plans for 34 versatile furniture projects for every room in your house—from beginner-friendly home accessories to sturdy tables, a media center, kids’ items, and storage solutions
• Comprehensive information on using off-the-shelf lumber and basic equipment—almost every project can be made with a drill, a saw, and some hand tools
• Easy-to-follow instructions, costs, and time estimates to guide even the most amateur of carpenters through any project
You don’t need to be physically tough or superstrong to make your own furniture, and it’s okay if you don’t know that a 2×4 doesn’t actually measure 2 by 4 inches. All you need is the determination to create a better home for yourself or your family and the confidence to say, “I can build that.”
Also available as an eBook
Woodworking for Beginners Box Set (4 in 1)
Book One: Wood Pallet for Beginners: Simple, Fun and Cool DIY Projects for Interior and Outdoor Design
Inside You Will Learn:
• TV stands
• End tables
• Bar stools for inside your house
• On the outside of your home, there are instructions on how to create a walkway, a deck, a potting table and an outdoor chair.
Book Two: Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Basic and Easy-to-Make Woodworking Projects
Woodworking is both a skill and creative outlet. When you can take a piece of wood and make it into something that will give you pride and satisfaction every time you look at it and use it. Working with wood is a skill that needs to be practiced and practiced often. Not many people can get up in the morning and build a house or even a deck.
Well, when it comes to working with wood you don’t have to be a carpenter. You do need to be creative eye and a willingness to see the hidden beauty in wood. In this book, we will explore ten projects and project area. We will explore the tools and attitude that you need in order to create creations out of wood. This book doesn’t focus on high-end projects it is more focused on inspiration and allowing you to explore the possibilities.
Book Three: Woodworking: A Simple Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners to Making Fun and Creative Projects at Home
Inside You Will Learn:
• What are the tools you will use
• All about how to use finishes and paints
• How to make a worktable that is sturdy and a great place for your other projects
• How to make work benches
• How to Birdhouses and Feeders that will make that snotty kid run crying for his mother
• How to make tables
• How to make stackable shelving
• How to make a magazine holder
• How to make chopping blocks and serving trays that have an inlay
• How to make a message center for the kitchen that has an area for chalk messages, magnets and finally corkboard for pinning up messages
• How to make a neat stand for your tablet and smartphone
• How to make a garden planter and a cart
• How to make a Hockey game and a Foosball game
• How to customize any project as well as design your own from scratch.
Book Four: Woodworking Projects: 20 Easy Woodworking Projects to Make with Your Family
Inside You Will Learn:
• Some of the basic woodworking tools
• Five home décor woodworking projects
• Five furniture woodworking projects
• Five practical woodworking projects
• And Much More
2 Manuscripts + 6 Bonus Books Included!
This Woodworking Bundle Includes
- Woodworking: Step By Step Guide To Create Your First Woodworking Projects
- Tiny Houses: Awesome Ideas To Live In Small Houses Yet Feeling Large
Woodworking: Step By Step Guide To Create Your First Woodworking Projects
Beginner’s Guide With Ready-Made And Illustrated Woodworking Projects!
At the end of each project, you will feel a sense of accomplishment and wish to start another. Let’s take a journey where you will end up creating some wonderful small projects for your family, friends, or even to sell.
- Chapter 1: Tool Talk
- Chapter 2: Building a Bed Side Table
- Chapter 3: Finishing the Bedside Table
- Chapter 4: Refinishing a Chest of Drawers
- Chapter 5: Spice Rack
- Chapter 6: Pet Bowl Table
- Chapter 7: Jewelry Box
- Chapter 8: Making a Wood Clock
Tiny Houses: Awesome Ideas To Live In Small Houses Yet Feeling Large
Are You Living In A Small House? Do You Want To Feel Large In This Same House?
If your answers are positive then this book is for you.
This book will not tell you to buy a bigger house instead; this book will teach you how you can make your existing house better and bigger in terms of design and feel.
The sole purpose of this book is to help you so that you start feeling large being in the same small home of yours. Remember, it is not tough to change everything and the book holds ideas on how you can implement changes.
What Are The Chapters In this Book?
- The Problem of Small Houses
- Furniture to use in Small Houses
- Ideas to Make Your Small House Look Big
- Unique Interior Designing Ideas For Your Small Home
- Tips to Keep Your Home Clean
Take Action Before Price Raises – Get Your Copy Now!
Square coaster set made of MDF material. Coasters measure 4 x 4 inches each. 6 coasters per package.
State-of-the-art caviar farms have emerged in the States, Europe, Israel, and China
Once shunned by elite chefs, the best farmed caviar is now a darling in their dishes…Besha Rodell
Duck Duck Goat, launched in March in West Fulton Market
Launched in March in West Fulton Market…
McLaren Carbon Series 675LT Spider