- Creates a microscopic shield against irritants & toxins which also retains the skin's oils & moisture.
- Dirt, grime, paint, wood stain and oils wash right off.
- Prevents skin from cracking and drying. Not Greasy, no residue, no fingerprints!
- Last for 4 hours or more.
- Doesn't wash off, diasppears naturally as skin exfoliates.
Skin is porous and absorbs toxic chemicals and solvents. That is why you want to protect them while painting. Standard latex gloves do the job but reduce your ability to manipulate brushes or drawing tools. The other problem is that they can sweat in heat or cause your hands to dry out making gloves impossible to use over an extended period of time. Gloves In A Bottle is a great new shielding lotion that actually absorbs rapidly into the skin and protects the skin while the skin retains its natural moisture. It is waterproof and comes off naturally with skin exfoliation. For best protection when painting be sure to reapply every four hours. Gloves In A Bottle is recommended daily by over 9500 dermatologists and general practitioners for dry skin. It actually alleviates eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, skin allergies, sunburn, cracked skin and snagging cuticles. Good for woodworkers, painters, engineers, construction workers, artists and gardeners!